Cardenas Attorney Information
With more than 30 years of experience, we are dedicated to solving cases related to immigration law.
ABOUT THE ATTORNEY ABRAHAM. CARDENAS
Specialty: Immigration and Nationality Law
Area of specialization:
- Deportation Defense
- Waivers (Stop Deportation)
- Requests for Asylum or Refuge
- Work Visas
- Family Reunification Petitions
- Permanent Residential
- Change or Legalization of Status
- Citizenship / Naturalization
- Religious, Consular and Dating Visa
- Applications Under the Cuban Adjustment Act
Place of birth: Brooklyn, Nueva York City
Education / University:
University of Maryland School of Law,
Doctor of Laws, May, 1991
York College of Pennsylvania – 1988,
Bachelor of Science – Business Administration
Languages: English / Spanish
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
Admitted To Practice In The Following Jurisdictions:
- The Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, November, 1991.
- Third United States Circuit of Appeals, July, 1995.
- Eleventh United States Circuit of Appeals, March, 2004.
- The US Federal Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania, February, 1992.
- The US Federal Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, May, 1997.
- York County Trial Court, York, Pennsylvania, December, 1991.
- Admitted as a Barrister in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. (1991)
- Admission to the Florida Bar is pending. (Admission Test Approved)
Other Professional Achievements:
- Professor, Penn State University, York Penn State Campus, 2000-2003. (Teacher in Credit Rights and Debts and Commercial Rights.)
Professor, Kaplan University, 2005 to 2007. (Faculty in Civil Litigation.)
If you have any queries, feel free to get in touch
How we can help you?